Irish Beds mattress warranty
We are proud to offer a solid warranty on all our mattress that meet the most rigorous standards for domestic use. This warranty is provided free of charge and is an addition to the lawful rights of the customer.
The warranty is governed by and subject to the terms and conditions below, It is written in plain English, no legal jargon.
What is covered by our warranty?
The warranty covers any defect in materials or workmanship of an Irish Beds mattress that have at all times been used for normal domestic use and treated in accordance with the terms of this warranty.
- Deterioration of a mattress which causes the mattress to have a visible and notable indentation or sag greater than 3cm (1.5 inches), as long Deterioration has not been caused from the use of an improper or unsupportive foundation as described below.
- Transit damage cause by Irish Beds (not by a reseller) and reported to Irish Beds at the time of delivery
- Failure of the spring unit
- Failure of the stitching, including the side stitching.
- Any physical flaw causing the foam material/fillings to be rendered unusable in accordance with No.1 if the mattress has not been handled improperly.
- Regarding the mattress cover, any manufacturing defect in for example a zipper (where applicable) or assembly of the fabric of the mattress cover.
Please also that our warranty only applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable at resale.
Please keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase. You will need this to make a warranty claim. Without a receipt, we reserve the right to reject any warranty claim, although we do try our best to work with customers to find a solution.
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Any mattress manufactured by Irish Beds that is sold by a reseller who is not an authorised Irish Beds reseller at the time of purchase.
- The warranty does not apply to the natural settlement of filings.
- The warranty does not cover products which have not been cared for in accordance with washing and/or care instructions supplied. For example, Mould, dirt or smells resulting from poor mattress care.
- Our mattresses are designed to work to their optimum level when paired with a bedstead where the gap in the slats in no greater than 70mm.
- Peoples comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the mattress which causes defects such as burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage or stains.
- Use other than normal domestic use, unless a mattress is made for none domestic purposes.
- Any claim made by someone who is not the original purchaser.
- Any claim against this warranty that is not made by contacting us at email@example.com
- We reserve the right to refuse to collect and/or dispose of any unsanitary mattress.
When does your warranty start?
The warranty starts from the date of delivery and lasts until a full 5 years from that date.
What should you do if you want to make a warranty claim
If you think a mattress has a defect which is covered by our warranty, you should get immediately.
- Submit a copy of your order confirmation/receipt as proof of purchase.
- Send us description and evidence of the defect which you believe is covered by our warranty.
- Please send us photographs of the entire sleeping surface of the mattress and any visible faults
What happens next?
Any evidence received regarding a warranty claim, including the mattress itself in some cases, will be examined and evaluated by Irish Beds and an independent accessor. Then, we will decide at our sole and reasonable discretion if your claim is covered under our warranty.
If we determine your claim is covered by the warranty, we will:
- Replace the mattress with the same or a comparable mattress at our cost.
- Ship the replacement mattress back to you at our cost.
Based on the information you provide, our customer support team will make a decision on your warranty claim. If your claim is successful we will arrange for pick up for your defective mattress and delivery of a replacement for to you.
If it is determined that there is no valid warranty claim, we will give you a few options:
- Return the mattress to you (at your cost)
- Dispose of the mattress (at our cost).
What warranty applies to a replaced mattress or an upgrade mattress?
If you have a successful claim under this warranty the replacement product is subject to the same 5-year limited mattress warranty as the original mattress.
Can I have a refund?
This warranty only covers replacements, repairs and upgrades for successful warranty claims, not refunds.
This warranty is operated by Irish Beds and covers our full mattress range. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org